Monday, June 16, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere!

I am a Navy wife, a Christian preschool teacher, owner of Navy Baby Designs embroidery and a Zija independent distributor.  I have two young children.  My son Jackson is 6 and has mild autism.  His story is amazing and I will be sharing that soon. He is a brilliantly gifted child with social and behavioral impairments.  My daughter Jillian is almost 3 and neurotypical.

My life has been so completely changed by Jesus Christ.  I now live a life of joy and hope, even through the many trials and tribulations of life, because I know that He is with me always!

I love to craft and bake. I'm addicted to Pinterest! I love finding fun things to do with my own kids and with the preschoolers that I work with each day.

I'm on a journey to become healthier and more active.  I've lost almost 25 pounds over the last year and am interested in more all natural living and clean eating.  I've run three 5Ks this past year and my newest goal is to run a 10K.




No comments:

Post a Comment